Headlines News :
Home » » 140320 Soyou Shares Her Secret To An S-Line

140320 Soyou Shares Her Secret To An S-Line

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, March 20, 2014 | 11:06 PM


The S-line eludes many girls this time of the year because, frankly, we didn”t really have to show our bodies in the freezing cold. Instead, we wrapped our bodies with more clothes. However, the cold winter is now passing, and it”s time to think about pursuing (or maintaining) that healthy body figure.


As with any effective weight loss program, we need a coach, and who better to coach a diet than SISTAR”s Soyou, who has the S-line with a capital “S”? According to Soyou, a meaningful and lasting diet takes three things into account – food, exercise, and fashion.

So first things first, what does Soyou eat to maintain her figure?

Soyou explained her need for a diet, saying, “When I was younger, I was skinny no matter how much I ate. I”m not like that anymore, sadly, so I really have to watch what I eat. This is especially so because maintaining my figure has to do with my career as well.”

One of her main principles is to stay away from salt. She said, “I like to eat food that is not salty. Salty foods tend to make you overeat. Just by lowering your sodium intake, you can lose a lot of weight. Staying away from soupy foods like ramen is a must.”


Soyou also explained her unique 12-hour rule, saying “”Not eating after 8 PM” is one of the basic principles of a successful diet. I go a step further and include a 12-hour no food rule – if I ate last at 8 PM, for example, I make it a point not to eat anything until 8 AM next morning.”

Soyou shared her diet plan with us, saying, “You should choose which foods you want to consume for yourself, but I”ll tell you what I ate to lose weight. I had a cup of Americano in the morning around 10 AM. I had brown rice, fried eggs, stir-fried vegetables and tofu in the afternoon around 12:30 PM, and I ended my day eating a chicken breast salad and two boiled eggs sans the yolk.”

Soyou then explained her exercise routines, saying, “No diet works without an exercise plan. The truth is, I love to eat, so I”m constantly paying it off through exercise. I mostly do aerobic exercises after breakfast. I do those for about an hour and spend another hour doing the hip-up exercise. I also found the best way to get a six-pack abs is to use the AB strap and do hanging leg raises.”

Soyou added that fashion is a necessary component of diets, saying, “I believe fashion is a major point of emphasis when dieting. When I wear clothes that stick to me like skinny jeans and tight shirts, it gives me a sense of urgency that keeps me focused on my diet, not to mention the feeling satisfaction of moving down sizes.”

Finally, Soyou added that women need good posture, saying, “Posture is also important. Having straight shoulders and back will help create the S-line in women. Finally, make sure you know where you gain weight first. I personally know when I gain weight because my cheeks get bigger, so I massage it constantly to keep the fat from staying there.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger