Headlines News :
Home » » 130219 SISTAR Hyorin, ‘I’m Not Pretty Or Unique’

130219 SISTAR Hyorin, ‘I’m Not Pretty Or Unique’

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, February 18, 2013 | 6:11 PM


hyorin not pretty or unique
Hyorin made an inconsiderate comment.
In KBS2 “Talk Show Hello” aired today, SISTAR19 and Rainbow came out as guests.
Hyorin said, “My parents are very objective. Whenever I do something, they say, ‘Don’t do that. If you do that, you’re not pretty.’ They also tell me, ‘You’re not pretty, you’re unique.’”
At this, the MCs asked, “Do you think you’re pretty?” and Hyorin replied, “I don’t think I’m pretty or unique.”
Photo Credit: KBS2
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger