Headlines News :
Home » , » 140809 SISTAR”s Hyorin and Soyu discuss dating and duet with JungGiGo

140809 SISTAR”s Hyorin and Soyu discuss dating and duet with JungGiGo

Written By Regina Kim on Friday, August 8, 2014 | 11:56 PM


SISTAR”s Hyorin and Soyu appeared on the August 8 edition of JTBC“s “Witch Hunt” and did a short performance of “Touch My Body“! In addition, Soyu talked about her collaboration with JungGiGo and the two talked about dating in general.

Soyu said, “When I first sang “Some” with JungGiGo, it was awkward, so I told him to look at my forehead and I”ll look under his nose. Later, we got more comfortable, so we started looking at each other in the eye. Because of that, there was a lot of talk that we were dating.”

The two members were then asked if they were the type to “lose during the day” and “win at night,” meaning they were more submissive during the day to their loved one, but took the reins during the evening.

Hyorin said, “It depends on the situation. If the guy fails to lead during the day, there are times I take the lead. If he wants to lead during the nighttime, I match up with him.”

Soyu said, “I only learned about dating through books, so I know only a lot of theories. I like reading Kwak Jung Eun“s writing in magazines,” but mentioned she would read it secretively because of the mature content. She said, “There are a lot of eyes at the salon, so I subtly leave it closed, then when there is no one around, I read it.”

MC Shin Dong Yup joked, “Kwak Jung Eun does a lot of good,” making everyone laugh.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger