Headlines News :
Home » » 130312 SISTAR Hyorin, “I’m Really Not the Cute Type in Real Life”

130312 SISTAR Hyorin, “I’m Really Not the Cute Type in Real Life”

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 1:21 AM


Hyorin revealed her real personality.

In MBC “I’m Your Angel” aired today, SISTAR Hyorin came out with CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa as a guest.

The star of the first story was an average office worker named An Sung Hyun living in Seoul. He requested the staff of “I’m Your Angel” for help because he had difficulty asking his boss when he could go home everyday, not being able to leave work on time and ending up working over time.


Hyorin, after hearing this, said “I do the same thing. If people above me in the agency aren’t going home, I can’t go home either.”

At this, MC Tak Jae Hoon asked her, “Are you the cute type in real life?” and Hyorin replied, “No, I have none of that in real life.” Tak Jae Hoon then said, “I feel like you would get into fights,” arousing laughter.

Photo Credit: MBC
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger