Headlines News :
Home » » 130625 SISTAR Hyorin, “I’ve Changed My Number Because Of a Friend Who Asked For Money”

130625 SISTAR Hyorin, “I’ve Changed My Number Because Of a Friend Who Asked For Money”

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 2:49 AM


sistar hyorin changed phone number

Girl group SISTAR’s member Hyorin revealed that she has changed her phone number before because of a friend who asked for money.

In KBS 2TV “Talk Show Hello” aired today, Hyorin revealed that someone has asked to borrow money from her.

In this episode, an employee who worried that she won’t be able to get paid because her boss is about to go bankrupt came out. The MCs then asked SISTAR, “Has anyone asked you for money before?”

Hyorin replied, “My friend asked me if she could borrow $5,000 before. So I changed my phone number.”

She continued, “We used to be close but we lost contact but she called me after my debut, so I changed my number.”

Photo Credit: KBS 2TV
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger