Headlines News :
Home » » 140819 SISTAR unveils additional image teasers for Bora, Hyorin and Dasom for new upcoming track, “I Swear”

140819 SISTAR unveils additional image teasers for Bora, Hyorin and Dasom for new upcoming track, “I Swear”

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 2:32 AM


SISTAR is preparing to switch it up with their summer song promotions. After successfully promoting with “Touch My Body,” SISTAR is scheduled to release yet another summer track, “I Swear,” as part of a special album.





According to Starship Entertainment, “I Swear” is a summer track produced by the popular Duble Sidekick. “Sweet & Sour” will include a total of 6 tracks including remix versions of SISTAR’s hit tracks “Loving U” and “Touch My Body.”

Concept images for “I Swear” emphasizes SISTAR’s love for summer with an oceanic scenary in which the group visited Saipan for the album jackets and music video recording.

With each image concept, SISTAR’s beautiful body line is revealed as they are dressed to fit the summer bathing scene.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger