Headlines News :
Home » » 130207 Sistars Hyo Lyn says, I dont have gallbladder

130207 Sistars Hyo Lyn says, I dont have gallbladder

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 | 10:19 PM


Sistar’s Hyo Lyn recently attracted a lot of attention by talking about herself that she once lived under medical treatment.

Hyo Lyn recently appeared on KBS 2TV’s 1 Vs 100 as a guest and said she once suffered from congenital biliary atresia. She said, “I now look very healthy, but I weighed 4.2 kilograms when I was just born because my stomach was filled with water. I suffered from congenital biliary atresia. My liver couldn’t produce bile. I had to be in an incubator for a while.”

She also said, “I don’t have gallbladder because I removed it. When I underwent a surgical operation, I had to receive a blood transfusion from my father. For over ten hours, he lied next to me while I was having the operation. After a year, I got to suffer from introsusception and had to undergo an operation again.”

At this, people responded: “You must have had a hard time.” “I just heard the story. Cheer up.” “I feel sorry for her.”

Hyo Lyn is currently promoting a new song with Bora as a member of Sistar 19.

Source: TV Report
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. all about Sistar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger